Find a service

Please note that DrugWise does not offer a public information or advice service other than the material available on the website. If you are looking for a treatment service, please go to the most appropriate link below

FRANK – Support near you – England

FRANK also offers a live chat facility on their website, email support, an SMS number – 82111 and a 24 hour telephone helpline – 0300 123 6600

NHS Choices: Find a drug treatment service

DDN: A free resource providing information on addiction treatment options

SDF: Scottish drugs services directory

Wales Drug and Alcohol Helpline

Northern Ireland: Drug and Alcohol directories of services


Adfam: Access family support in your area

Families Anonymous

Legal issues

Release – Help with the law and drugs


QUIT – Help with giving up smoking


See also our Links page